When in Sedona, do because the Sedonans do. Explore the abundant nature, benefit from the comfortable weather, admire the colourful art, and soak in the spirited, calming vibes. The desert town is known for its unparalleled energy, and tourists flock to the spot to soak up what they can of the creative wonderland.
Everyone needs to eat, and in a place like Sedona, you will find certain to be dishes as delicious as the scenery. The culinary creations echo the town's dedication to its rich, diverse culture. These eateries are guaranteed to have guests feeling like they're in on a secret as they savor every last bite of local flavor.
10 The Sundowner
A great way to get a feel for a place is by visiting its most popular dive bar. The Sundowner proudly comes up because the only five-star dive bar in Sedona. The friendly locals bring the classic atmosphere to life, serving up delicious drinks and bar food classics with style.
- Address: 37 Navajo Dr, West Sedona, AZ 86336, US
- What to try: Breaded Chicken Sandwich with Fried Avocado, Corkscrew Shrimp, Hot Pastrami on Marbled Rye
9 Coffee Pot Restaurant
Anyone who believes breakfast is an essential meal during the day needs to dine in the Coffee Pot Restaurant. The charming eatery brews up java with a look at stunning red rock formations from the outdoor patio. Diners may have no shortage of breakfast and lunch choices to select from, cooked lovingly by Sedona locals who know a few things about flavor.
- Address: 2050 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What to test: Any of the 101 omelets around the menu, Huevos Rancheros, Belgian Waffles, Mexican Tuna Melt
Tamaliza is where to go for authentic, fresh Mexican cuisine. Owner and chef Claudia is devoted to preparing healthy dishes with organic ingredients that leave her guests satisfied and energized, including several plant-based options. The restaurant is a feast for that eyes, full of vibrant, playful décor throughout.
- Address: 1155 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What to test: Gourmet Tamales Supremos, Burrito Enchilada Style, Handcrafted Vegan Horchata
7 SaltRock Kitchen
Nothing beats a meal having a view, and guests can stay at SaltRock Kitchen for all three meals when they wish to! The deck is gorgeous, equipped with spacious tables and comfy yellow chairs to relax in. The climate welcomes diners to unwind and enjoy the creative Southwestern meals crafted by talented chefs.
- Address: 100 Amara Ln #101, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What to try: Pork Belly Tostada, Gulf of Mexico Shrimp, Sun Devil Margarita, Agave Flan
6 Creekside American Bistro
The chef and team at Creekside American Bistro elevate the flavors of traditional American favorites and offer guests having a luxurious dining experience. The restaurant sits along picturesque Oak Creek with views of red rock to give eyes hungry for nature as well as a delicious meal. Creekside also keeps canine friends in mind with a creative dog menu certain to receive two paws up.
- Address: 251 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What to try: Bruschetta Board, Normandy Brie Soup with Black Truffle, Lamb Chop Lollipops, Shrimp and Grits, Venison Stew (for that dogs!)
5 Tortas de Fuego
It seems increasing numbers of people are wising as much as the fact that probably the most delicious food is often present in some unexpected places. Locals love Tortas de Fuego, a Mexican restaurant mounted on a car body shop. The passionate owners are focused on flavor over frills, and diners will taste the intention in each and every bite.
- Address: 1630 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What to test: Tostada de Ceviche, Nopalitos Salad Tostada, Hawayana Quesadilla, Tripas Tacos
4 The Hudson
Even using its upscale menu, The Hudson retains an amiable, unpretentious ambiance fueled by its passionate and creative team, whose only goal would be to amaze diners by having an award-winning experience. Recption menus is continually changing because the talented chefs craft unique and innovative new dishes, so concerning the specials. And don't forget in order to save room for dessert!
- Address: 671 State Route 179, Suite D Sedona, AZ 86336
- What To test: Whatever is on special, Chicken Pot Pie, Prickly Pear BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Deconstructed Banana Cream Pie
3 Dellepiane Sedona
Nothing hits like a perfectly cooked burger, and Dellepiane knows just how to satisfy the craving. The humble establishment boasts delicious burgers and other dishes, including plant-based options galore. There's something for everyone around the menu, and the friendly atmosphere will have diners feeling at home.
- Address: 671, 1 AZ-179 E Suite, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What To test: Dellaplane Burger, Vegan Colombian Fried Chicken, Cubano Sandwich, Brownie Empanada
2 Elote Cafe
With a name like Elote, one thing's without a doubt: the place understands how to dress its corn. The Mexican-Southwestern fusion spot puts together some delicious dishes full of bold flavors. The restaurant can also be situated in an especially scenic area, with views of the colorful red rock formations adding an extra element to savor.
- Address: 350 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What To test: Elote (obviously), Goat Cheese Balls, Buffalo Mole Poblano, Agave Frozen treats
1 Sound Bites Grill
Why not enjoy some entertainment with dinner? Sound Bites Grill is renowned for hosting live bands, and locals make their way to the restaurant to savor the foods and also the sounds. Every Wednesday, Sound Bites hosts a wine tasting to assist visitors overcome the midweek hump. The eatery entertains by having an extensive brunch buffet featuring live music every sunday.
- Address: 101 N State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
- What To test: Red Rock Riblets, Voodoo Sausage Pasta, Fresh Red Snapper Veracruz, Beyond Burger Street Tacos